Wednesday, October 20, 2021

NEW: I Re-Started Twitter

 

Hey Tweeps.....


I know I've not been a faithful blogger lately, but a trip to the local emergency room on Sunday led me to be pretty much chair-bound for a couple days-- and writing from my lap in an easy chair is hard for me. 

I am fine, just was severely dehydrated and lacking some essential proteins in my diet. I stayed in the ER ward while they pumped me full of fluids via IV line and have the bruise on my right arm to prove it. OUCH. Anyway, I've a follow-up with my primary care doctor tomorrow to discuss a new eating/ supplemental plan. Right now I am downing what seems like oceans of water. 

 The other news is that I am back on Titter. My handle is @PensacolaHippie, and my " name" that appears as the owner of that social account is Pensacola Hippie. I'm trying to maintain my online " brand and synch all my social media. 

 This Twitter WILL NOT be about partisan politics. I plan to post pictures of my dog, re-tweets from the SVU and OC fandom. Mariska + Chris= BEAUTIFUL . and some Christian { Episcopal/Catholic-leaning} posts. I may throw in some Pittsburgh Sports tweets as well. GO STEELERS! GO PENGUINS! 

If you follow any of my old accounts, feel free to unfollow. Honestly I do not even remember the passwords, so those are useless. 

 Twitter and I have had a complicated relationship, but this time I'm the user calling the shots. So I am asking my followers to respect my wishes and NOT involve me in Twitter flame wars. Life is way too damn short for that nonsense. I will NOT post any partisan stuff , either in order to hold myself to my Twitter standards. I also WILL NOT  @Collab with ANYONE--- even someone whom I know in real life. I wish to be a boring middle-aged housewife who uses Twitter for fun--- I'm too old and way too square to be a future " influencer"{ what IS a Social Media Influencer ? I'm clearly to old to understand and that is fine with me. 

Feel free to drop your Twitter handles in the Facebook comments...


Peace...

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment