Monday, December 5, 2022

#AdventWord #Rain


Today's #AdventWord is #Rain. 

Rain is necessary. But to be honest, due to some skeletal problems and some PTSD from surviving a major named storm, I am not a fan of rain. Pressure systems that usually bring rain make my nerve pain worse, and big rains trigger memories of IVAN. 

I do not like rain. 

Yet without rain, Earth could not sustain life. 

Rain is essential. 

As much as I really dislike rain, I am thankful that there is plenty of rain {relatively speaking} where I live. Much of the world suffers from inadequate rainfall, and the results are horrible. 

Creator God, I thank You for rain . I also thank You that I have a safe home in which to stay dry. My prayer is that the parts of the world that are suffering droughts now may see more rain in 2023. 

In Jesus Name... Amen 
Sarah Beth McCarren 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment